Swift Drive Workloads and Kinetic Open Storage
Follow up to the "Swift swift-bench workload analysis" at the previous design summit.
- Further observations of drive workloads under swift-bench
- Changes to the drive interface: going from block storage to a key/value API
- Overview of the Kinetic device and library APIs
- Seagate's Kinetic prototype Swift cluster
- Observations of Kinetic drive workloads
(Session proposed by Tim Feldman)
Attendance numbers do not account for private attendees. Get there early!
Remove this from your schedule?
This session is full and you may not be able to get back in.